For an even, natural looking tan all year round.
The membrane cream moisturises and hydrates the skin.
The cream is used for the tanning of face and body.
It also helps reduce uneven skin tone caused by tiny blood vessels near the surface, spider veins and acne scars. Hypo and hyper pigmentations as e.g. white spots, vitiligo areas and age spots can be optimally balanced.
• Apply and massage the cream into the skin on areas you wish to tan. For an even tan, an exfoliation with the DMS Peeling Cream or an Enzyme Treatment is recommended before the application.
• To avoid staining your hands, a thorough hand cleansing is recommended after application of the cream. Alternatively a cotton pad and/or disposable gloves are suggested.
• The cream should dry on the skin before putting on clothes to avoid stains.
• Tanning starts about one hour after the application while the maximum tanning effect will appear after 8-24 hours. It will last about one week if not reapplied in the meantime.
• The product can be applied on several consecutive days to intensify the tanning effect.
• Regular skincare products can be applied after the self tanner has penetrated.