USING OUR WEBSITE
When using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our web site from time to time. Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not use our website. You must ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
CHILDREN AT COSMETIC INJECTABLES VICTORIA
We love kids as much as we love safety! It is not safe for children under the age of 16 to be in our treatment rooms. We appreciate that it can be hard to schedule appointments around family commitments therefore, children may be left in our waiting areas. However, please be aware that we do not provide any supervision and we take no responsibility for the safety of your children if they are being left unattended.
PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION OF TREATMENTS
- Treatments/services are not transferrable to other individuals
- Pre-paid treatments are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase
- We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. Cancellations and no-shows within 48 hours will result in the retention of any deposits made, or the forfeit of the pre-paid treatment
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing pre-paid treatments
PURCHASE OF RETAIL PRODUCTS
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind and/or possible allergic reaction
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing retail product
ADVERSE REACTION POLICY
Cosmetic Injectables Victoria takes pride in all of our therapists and medical professionals, who are trained to the highest standard. In the unlikely event that you experience a side effect, Cosmetic Injectables Victoria will require up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. Cosmetic Injectables Victoria require your full co-operation during this time, which may include weekly consultations for assessment, additional treatments and products (purchased by the client) as advised by your trained technician.
- Gift Vouchers expire 36 months after date of purchase
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable
- Gift Voucher must have serial number written on the voucher for the voucher to be valid.
- Gift Voucher may still be used without original voucher if the client has the serial number.
Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Your card is:
- Not redeemable for cash
- Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; will be void and will not be redeemed after expiry date
- Cannot be reloaded or increased after issue; is partially redeemable
- Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- Purchases exceeding available balance require difference to be paid by other method.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use
It's SALE time
- Discounts apply to single treatment only. Clients can purchase as many as they like.
- Pre-Paid Treatments expire 18 months from date of purchase.
- Pre -Paid and completed services or purchased products are not eligible for refund
- No further discounts apply.
- Discounts do not apply to set skin programs or add ons.
- Clients cannot swap any treatment area/s with an alternate area/s at equal or lesser value.
- Discounts only apply during the sale period, no rainchecks.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact one of our injectors at our clinic for details.
- Prepaid courses are non transferable and are non-refundable.
- Prepaid value can not be exchange for a different body part or treatment.
- Prepaid courses can not be split or shared.
- Promotional pricing not applicable for existing bookings and will only apply to new bookings made and paid during the promotion period
- Cosmetic Injectables Victoria & Medi Skin Clinic cosmetic injector practitioners reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and to refuse treatment for the client if deemed not suitable. This decision is to be made by the Cosmetic Injectables Victoria aesthetic practitioners at their absolute discretion
- The cancellation and refund policy terms and conditions apply
Cosmetic Injectables Victoria & Medi Skin Clinic cosmetic injector practitioners reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client. Each client must have a complimentary consultation before any treatment.
Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. To be fair to all clients, we ask all clients to respect our policy. 48 hrs notice is required for any appointment cancellations.
- If less than 48 hrs notice is given, Cosmetic Injectables Victoria reserves the right to charge $50 cancelation fee
- Appointments not attended will incur a charge of $50
- Pre-Paid appointments not attended will forfeit one treatment from their package