Have you started to develop facial wrinkles?
- Vertical frown lines (also called glabella lines — lines between the eyebrows that are caused by the muscles that contract when you frown, squint or concentrate);
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Lines radiating from the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet)
Lifts up the corners of the face
Muscle relaxant injections are a quick, non-surgical procedure that can be done within 30 minutes. Following the treatment, you will need maintenance sessions every 4 to 6 months or so.
No guarantees can be made concerning the expected results. Several treatemnts may be necessary to complete the treatment.
Results are noticeable from day 4 with full effect at 14 days.
How long results will last?
Results can be seen between 3 to 4 month
There is no downtime.
Please note that you should not rub the injected area immidiatelly after the treatemnt. You must remain upright for 4 hours after the injections.
Possible Side Effects
Some of the common side effects:
- Slight swelling/redness at the injection site
- Some people may experience bruising which may take upto two weeks to recover. An adjacent muschle can be weakened for several weeks after the injection, which may cause temporary drooping of the eyelid or an eybrow, or gives you a feeling of heavy eyelids. This could last 2-3 weeks
They should also not be used if:
- you have a known allergy to the treatment;
- there is an infection in the area that’s to be treated; or
- you have myasthenia gravis or Eaton Lambert syndrome (neuromuscular conditions).
Request a consultation
To receive a free private consultation, simply fill out the online enquiry form. Let us know the procedure(s) you are considering and your details and we will get back to you with a time and day to suit you.
11 Foot Street, Frankston
Click to view map
CALL 0450 927 511
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING HOURS :
Open Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 8pm.