A Revolutionary journey beneath the skin surface
What is the Observ 520
The Observ is an advanced medical imaging diagnostic camera which takes a series of photographs (on an IPAD) using specific light modes which allows your NewSkin Therapist to view and analyse your skin health through all the underlying skin layers; from the surface to the deepest layer.
The Observ is designed with 6 different observation modes.
- Daylight Mode: allows evaluation of your skin in a bright but neutral illumination, facial features are evenly illuminated. This mode allows clinical evaluation of your skin in a controlled natural daylight environment.
- Cross Polarised Mode: identifies and visualises redness, vascular conditions, discoloration, rosacea, acne, inflammations, skin tone, pigmentation and sensitive areas.
- Parallel Polarised Mode: enhances the visualization of the skins surface texture such as; fine lines, wrinkles, pore structure and visibility, dehydrated skin and hyperkeratosis.
- True UV Mode: identifies hidden skin conditions not visible under normal lights such as; pigment inside the skin (sun damage and freckles), sebum gland activity, scar tissue growth and overall pore health.
- Wood’s Mode: replicates the blue light from the Wood’s lamp allowing identification of lipids, oils and overall congestion which may be underlying.
- Complexion Mode: using the cross-polarised images with the objective of amplifying impurities this mode forecasts how the skin will develop over time without any intervention.
What will the Observ show me?
The Observ will examine:
- Wrinkles and fine lines – including underlying lines that are yet to come to the surface.
- The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can contribute to acne and blemishes.
- Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots.
- The true size of your pores – determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin.
- The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is typically a major cause of ageing skin.
- Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
- Your skin tone and overall skin health.
How much does it cost?
No cost at all. The Observ skin analysis is Complimentary for all our clients who book a Skin Consultation or Skin Treatment.
Request a consultation
To receive a free private consultation, simply fill out the online enquiry form. Let us know the procedure(s) you are considering and your details and we will get back to you with a time and day to suit you.
11 Foot Street, Frankston
Click to view map
CALL 0450 927 511
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING HOURS :
Open Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 8pm.